Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Dancing with the Flowers with Ink Bottle Bodies!

Love these little fairies with their ink bottle bodies! And they wanted to dance with my lovely flower Bibi sent me with my order from Rubber Dance Stamps so that is what they are doing and having so much fun!

I used a kid's large Go Fish card to back my embossed paper that I used way too many Nuance Powders on but ended up liking it :)   I used a flower from the Textured Flower Set and my fairies are from the Fly Mail set at Rubber Dance Stamps. 

http://www.rubberdance.com/all-stamps-s/116.htm
Come play with us this month just a few more days left at Dream in Darkness so jump HERE and leave your entry with the frog man!

3 comments:

  1. I love the ink bottle fairies dancing among the flowers - such a fun idea that I hadn't thought of! It's really fun to see when people combine my stamps in new ways! Thank you so much, Nan! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous little inkyflies :D XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and partaking of our weirdness! Play on kind souls!
~~~(insert grown up voice)

A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.